Thursday, September 29, 2016

Twitter

I love twitter. I love how it works and all. I can keep in contact with my friends while still being me and getting in contact with complete strangers. When you see a tweet that relates to you, people usually retweet it, which is a tool that you do to repost the same post. Twitter is a social network that allows you to be you with no filter. You are always wondering what someone is doing and twitter is the place where you can pretty much get all of that information.
Anyone can get access to twitter, so be aware that it can be unsafe at times. Be sure that whatever you are posting is still not telling your exact move every time.
Twitter has definitely become part of our everyday life. It keeps you updated with news and all. It is just very convenient to our everyday lives and it gives us easy access to everyday news. It does not matter what kind of news you are looking forward to viewing, twitter.com has it all in just one app. All it really needs is a just a few clicks.

Here is my twitter account if you are interested to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment