Monday, September 19, 2016

Words of Wisdom


  On my personal twitter account, I follow numerous people, maybe around 500 accounts. That is a lot of people! I follow each person for a particular reason.
The person I would call the "GOAT" is Iyanla Vanzant. Iyanla is a tv host for her own show on the OWN network owned by Oprah Winfrey.
    Her twitter page is full of motivating tweets and posts. I enjoy following her because even on the days that I feel horrible and I am stuck I go to her page to get uplifted. No matter what kind of situation I am in, her tweets seem to fit them. I feel like words mean a lot. In these sense I mean that it can determine your mood.
You can do two things with a tweet. You can either relate to it or not. I do not bother to read a full tweet if the beginning has no relativity to me. Iyanla relates to my blog because she is a positive person. You can expect my blog to show motivating memes and quotes. I am not the gossiping type of blogger but I do like to shine the light on all positive aspects. Yes it is great to know about the celebrities and stuff but I think it better to know mostly positive things. What they are doing to change OUR world.

But...
If you ever need any inspiration or WORDS OF WISDOM please do yourself a favor and follow Iyanla (@IyanlaVanzant) right now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment