Thursday, September 29, 2016

Pinterest

Pinterest has never really interested me as a social network to go on and express myself. Pinterest is sort of like a collage that you can create on a computer and share it with other people. You may even meet someone who is interested in the things that you are.
Pinterest is definitely a social network for people who are open-minded and do not mind exploring and experimenting with something new.
One of my pinterest boards deals with weddings. Every little girl wants to come up with her own dream wedding. It is sill a hobby for me to look at dresses and designs for how I would want to profess my love for someone.
Another one of my pinterest boards deals with fashion. Fashion plays a big part in my life. I love that I can show people what my style is like and the type of clothes that I prefer.
I have a beauty board for females that are into beauty and hairstyles and stuff.

The main thing that I dislike about pinterest is that it is less posting about you in writing and only pictures. I am big on expressing my feelings in a few words, so people can understand how my mind works.

No comments:

Post a Comment