Thursday, September 29, 2016

LinkedIn

   LinkedIn is a professional website that professional people go to find jobs and post job experiences. People go to LinkedIn to find work and to keep in contact with co-workers. LinkedIn is so popular because it is really useful for people in a workplace. People can set up meetings and speak about things while not at work. It is a good resource when you are trying to organize and set up tasks that have to get done.     


      LinkedIn set up people I may know by my demographics. For example the school that I attend, they will list people that also attend South Carolina State University.
What I plan on doing with my LinkedIn site is to build a brand and find a way to get in contact with people from different news stations so I can get a better understanding as to what to expect.
LinkedIn is a really good site to get connected on. You may even gain some personal connections just by being active on the site.
Everyone in college should definitely start a LinkedIn account.
It is a good outlet to keep up with what is going on in your workplace and what changes to expect. 
Set your account up today on LinkedIn!

No comments:

Post a Comment